Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why Mothers Never Get Anything Done

So I tried to work a bit on setting up The New Blog. And also do my List of Things to Do Each Day, which includes a chapter of Yiddish, a lesson of Hebrew, reviewing vocabulary, and some math.

Isn't this funny?

If you could have seen a time-motion study of my day today, that first paragraph would cause you to bust a gut laughing. I did the Yiddish. I did a little of the blog. Mostly I just succeeded in not killing my toddler, or allowing my baby to buy himself.

In other news . . . are gnomes known for bitting? Because Gnome does. Often. That's how he guards his spot on the bed. And now that he crawls . . . well, today I found him chewing on my toes. This seems abnormal, but I can't quite articulate why.

No comments:

Post a Comment